Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest Agricultural Real Estate company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business / Sales Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- On behalf of our client, we seek to hire Business / Sales Executives that will assist individuals/group of individuals own and run their farm with minimum stress and maximum profit.
- Prospecting and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately where available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Give client updates on the company and agricultural industry through one of our channels(s) such as the customer interactive session etc.
- Meet and exceed the monthly and annual revenue targets
- Develop new business leads with maximized conversion rates
- Establish relationships at a strategic level that can guarantee continuous inflows.
- Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions
- Researching, preparing, and executing high-impact meetings with potential high net worth, partners, and clients
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences
Specifications / Qualifications
- Should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification in Business, Economics, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Well-developed industry expertise.
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads.
- A team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team.
- Well connected with High-Net-Worth Individual.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years marketing experience within the Agribusiness, Real Estate, Customer-Facing Investment, Insurance, Private bank or Wealth Management.
- Not more than 35 years
- High level of integrity and good communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- Effective in fast-paced environments.
- Determined, highly self-motivated proactive and confident individual.
- Results-oriented and resourceful.
- Accurate and detailed.
- Sound team player.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals
- Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events
- Strong research and analytical abilities to understand the industry
- Ability to build rapport and foster collaborative partnerships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Experience with working on CRM systems
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.