Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an independent Power Plant Construction project is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: C-P Legal Manager
Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Responsible for contracts drafting, interpretation and negotiations.
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
- Degree in Law
- Excellent understanding of oil and gas, Power and Manufacturing industry, its services, customers and providers.
- 15 years experience in oil and gas, Power industry law. 5+ years of experience in an EPC environment.
- Working knowledge, use and application of FIDIC.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.