Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International LLC) Recruitment 2020. Apply for the Latest Jobs / vacancies in Cadbury Recruitment as Portal opens.
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Cadbury Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Sales Development Manager (Remote)
Job ID: R-6945
Job Type: Full time (Regular)
Field Sales: Sales
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
Specific Responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and / or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in any discipline with minimum of 2years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result-oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
What You Wiill Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of market and routes-to-market in which Mondelēz International performs
- Experience in sales
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interacting skills
- Solid knowledge about sales and negotiation processes
- Perseverance and attention to details
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply via “apply here” below:
Note: Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.