Cadbury Nigeria Plc (Mondelez International LLC) Recruitment 2021. Apply for the Latest Jobs / vacancies in Cadbury Recruitment as Portal opens.
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Cadbury Recruitment 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride. Cadbury Plc from time to time recruit suitably qualified individual to occupy different positions amidst the growing demand for its product and services. The current job openings will be stated below including the requirements and the application portal.
- Candidates must possess required qualifications in the relevant discipline as may be stipulated in the individual position requirements.
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result-oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Latest Cadbury Vacancies & How to Apply
To view all current job openings, the requirements and application procedure, please click “view cadbury plc vacancies & apply here” below. Please follow the stipulated guideline for a successful application.
Note: Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.