Dominion Consulting – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our exciting Café. The Manager has the responsibility to lead her/his team, ensuring the café is running smoothly at all times.
- Understand completely all Restaurant’s policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programmes.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards, instructions and procedures and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures in line with given guidelines.
- Responsible for raw materials and food supply order either daily, weekly or as the demand requires.
- Maintain a database and a good relationship with all suppliers of items required for production.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, meeting and exceeding sales target, scheduling labour, inventory and cost management (managing food and labour costs).
- Ensures compliance to standards and Health and safety standards
- Ensure that all inventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Passionate, engaged and creative team player with an interest in African Art, culture, food and design
- Someone who is eager to learn and grow within the company
- Great communication & customer service skills
- Ready to be welcoming, friendly and chatty with guests and to go above and beyond to provide guests with the best possible experience
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality and/or restaurants and bars.
- N70,000 to N100,000 Naira Gross per Month
- Pension scheme
- Health & Medical Insurance
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.