Apply for latest career jobs at Caleb University Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Apply now for the latest university jobs vacancies at Caleb University (CU).
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following and non-academic positions below:
Caleb University Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2020
VACANCIES AT CU
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Secretarial Studies with five years cognate experience.
Job Title: Security Officer
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. An Intelligence or Crime Management background will be an advantage;
- Experience using security equipment and fire standards
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and writing.
- Must be able to routinely and as a first responder in emergency situation ambulate around a large campus with various and mixed terrains including pavements, gardens and stairs.
- Must be a born-again Christian.
Job Title: Television / Radio Studio Technologist
- B.Sc or equivalent in relevant engineering, communication or related area with at least 5 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Health Record Officer
- HND in Health Information Management or its equivalent.
- Registrable with the health record Officers Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- NRN and NRM Certificate
- Must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- 3 years post-qualification work experience
Job Title: Social Worker
- Assess students for any number of issues, such as substance abuse.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Conduct biopsychosocial evaluations,
- Identify social skill or a lack of it
- Connect students with resources to help them avoid problems such as truancy or excessive absences.
- Address social issues that affect students development and education
- Provide assistance accessing community resources
- Provide crisis management.
- Conduct home visits.
- Support a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Social Work or equivalent qualification.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (Caleb Business School)
- Sourcing new revenue streams through within and outside Nigeria through trainings, coaching programs, conferences sales, seeking donors and funders locally and internationally;
- Driving marketing for admissions, trainings and coaching programs for industry and non-industry leaders;
- Articulating proposals for educational advancement;
- Promoting and marketing all University products, activities and programs
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate school communications with effective feedback loop
Job Title: Business Development Manger
- Overseeing all aspects of the Business School including driving admissions and quality staff recruitment;
- Supporting the Director of Institutional Advancement (DIA) in strategic analysis and planning, including advising the DIA on the operational and fiscal impact of planning alternatives;
- Generating proposals for national and international trainings and research collaborations;
- Instituting cutting edge partnerships and establishing functional industry-oriented training template;
- Managing facilities use and their development including master and sustainability planning, public safety, transportation and parking;
- Evaluation of and strategic advice on the impact of the introduction of new programs/strategies;
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY for Caleb University Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2020
Please follow the instructions below for a successful application.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, lmota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B. 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.