Workforce Group – Our client, a Financial institution, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a polished call centre agent to collaborate closely with other team members to deliver exceptional customer service by responding to inquiries, managing grievances, and troubleshooting issues with its products and services.
- Answering or making calls to customers to find out about their requirements, grievances, or other concerns with goods or services, and addressing such issues.
- Making sure that clients feel supported and valued while providing prompt and accurate responses to callers.
- By actively listening to calls, I may confirm or clarify information and, as necessary, calm down irate clients.
- Establishing enduring bonds of trust and dependability with customers and other members of the call centre staff.
- Making appropriate use of tools, databases, software, and scripts.
- Understanding call centre metrics and working to meet or exceed them while delivering superior, dependable customer service
- Selling or recommending goods or services that would better meet the demands of the customer.
- Participating in training programs and other educational opportunities to increase knowledge of the business and job.
- A minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Lower) / HND (Upper Credit) in a related discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Not more than 28 years old
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and time management abilities.
- Experience in conflict resolution.
- Good listening skills and patience.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online