Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent – Voice
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Call Centre Agent – Voice to engage current and potential customers through all interaction channels to provide support, ensure customer satisfaction and retention towards the fulfillment of the strategic goal of the business at large.
- Proactive sale of the bank’s products and services via the telephone
- Meet predefined sales and cross – sell targets
- Attend to customer enquiries about the bank’s products and service offerings
- Carry out onboarding calls to assess level of service satisfaction and cross – sell opportunities
- Build relationships, earn trust and buy – in from customers in order to get referral business and retain customer loyalty.
- Follow up on sales lead to ensure fulfilment
- Continuous customer service surveys to understand the customer’s perception of the bank’s service and identify areas that need improvement
- Refer complaints received during telesales calls to the Complaints team for follow up on resolution where same cannot be resolved immediately.
- Keep log of all key issues raised by customers for proper analysis and escalation
- Periodic reporting of customer survey
- Daily sales reporting
- Build lasting relationships with clients through effective relationship management activities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while resolving customers’ complaints through multiple channels.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Be thoroughly conversant with all the banks products to be better equipped to provide support to customers enquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints are appropriately logged.
- Ensure that all escalated disputes are properly reviewed and resolved within the agreed SLA according to CBN guidelines.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Ensure the highest level of service standards are maintained.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Good verbal communication skills – sincere and articulate.
- Passionate about service.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Result oriented.
- Ability to listen and probe effectively to determine customers’ real needs.
- Ability to provide accurate information.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Conversant with major Telephony and CRM applications used across the industry.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online