Câm Africa – Nourishing families with real dairy products sourced from pastoralists communities in Nigeria.
Job Title: Finance & Admin Lead
- Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a detail oriented financial optimiser that is energised and ready for a new challenge in a role with great growth opportunities and tremendous impact potential.
- You will be leading the finance, accounting, audit and tax functions, ensuring financial integrity and regulatory compliance.
- You will manage budgeting, analysis, accounting practices and procedures, and all borrowing, investing and cash management activities.
- You will also manage relationships with banks and other financing institutions and statutory agencies.
- As an Admin Lead, you will supervise and manage the day to day running of the office ensuring the availability of office supplies, adequate repair and maintenance of assets and facility management.
- We are looking for a self-starter that is committed and passionate about our purpose, ambition and values.
- You should be able to challenge your colleagues and be motivated about working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in finance, accounting or related role.
- Experience in food and manufacturing sector is a plus.
- Relevant Master’s degree, MBA or professional certification/membership (ICAN/ACCA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance cycles, standards and Nigeria’s tax policy.
- Understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and its business application.
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable accounting software.
- Monitor the company’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets and assist with high-level decisions about policies and strategies.
- Produce regular and accurate historical and forward-looking financial analyses regarding Câm’s performance.
- Review and track operational expenses in line with the company’s approved budget.
- Identify and pursue funding in line with the company’s financial needs.
- Provide financial reports, interpret financial information and recommend courses of action.
- Provide advice on long-term business and financial planning.
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations by ensuring that legal and regulatory filings (including PAYE, WHT and VAT tax remittances) are processed promptly.
- Oversee statutory audits.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plan.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Provide audit reports and work with external auditor.
- Manage cash and other current assets.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting and internal control systems, payment, expense and retirement process, asset management, insurance etc.
- Manage all procurement activities including asset registration, tracking, regular maintenance.
Candidate’s skills and attributes:
- Passion for food and agriculture.
- Analytic mind with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse, team-based environment.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills.
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply: Interested candidates should
Deadline: Not Stated