African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necesitate change in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Camera Operator
- We are recruiting for a skilled Camera Operator for productions, including broadcasts, TV broadcasts etc.
- Handling the camera physically while maintaining the composition of the video, shooting angles and working with teammates.
- Take high-quality video from a fixed or mobile position
- Technical and theoretical knowledge of cameras.
- Taking and composing photographs.
- The ability to perform camera moves accurately.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Select, assemble, and position equipment cameras, stands, software etc.
- Video editing skills and conversant with Adobe Premiere
- Smoothly operate the camera’s pan, tilt, zoom, and focus parameters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in Cinematography or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Experience with mounted cameras and otherwise
- Identifying and reporting faults promptly
- A strong work ethic and a knack for meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.