Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervises the maintenance and repairs of Camp facilities including Plumbing, Painting. Carpentry.
- Cleaning and Electrical duties.
- Liaise with the Deputy Project Manager, HSE, HR to ensure efficiency of the operational activities in the Camp
- Daily update of the POB
- Performs monthly inventory of the Camp Items
- Allocates room, mattress and beddings to Camp occupants
- Supervises the preparation of all meals and ensure that menus established are adhered to
- Ensures that all food, products and merchandise are in conformity with the Organization standard.
- Responsible for the effective house keeping of the Camp facilities and accommodation are in line with the approved standard.
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience)
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Social / Management / Environmental Science
- Preference is for candidates with relevant trainings and certifications in Facility Management, HSE, Project Management and Catering
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Catering & Hospitality Facility Management Construction, Oil & Gas
- Report any incident of fire, loss, damage, unfit food and other irregularities and take such corrective action as may be delegated.
- Supervises and dispatches allocation of food to crews at the Right of Way.
- Monitor Daily meal sheet and reconcile figures with POB
- Track service delivery/ performance by food vendor and prepares Work Completion Certificate for the approval of the Deputy Project Manager at the end of each month.
- Ensures that the food vendor adhere to agreed contract.
- Interface between EPC and Client.
- Participate in the project decision making committees and contributes effectively to the decision-making process.
- Prepares monthly report
- Performs any other duty as may be assigned by the Management.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This role is Project based.