Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Campaign Manager, you will be part of the team that develops the different strategic commercial campaigns we run in Jumia. Your core objective will be to ensure the smooth execution of campaigns from start to finish.
- You will be involved in managing PMOs and any campaign-related projects.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure execution of key actions leading to all campaigns of Jumia within the cut-off times and deadlines. (Tier 1, weekly campaigns, Super Brand Day, Super Brand Week, etc).
- Monitor a 12-month rolling campaign planning.
- Share insight on trending events as input to our campaigns.
- Ensure marketing teams push key deals/initiatives as aligned and on time.
- Put together POE (prof of execution) on marketing campaigns for partners.
- Contribute towards company-wide projects as required.
Education, Qualification, & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree in relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a similar role or capacity
- Brand or Marketing experience is a plus
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Working knowledge of media analytics software
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- This role will give you the
- opportunity to:
- Have an Impact – You’ll be part of the team that identifies and plan campaigns that meet the needs of millions of Jumia customers, thereby improving their everyday life and contributing directly to our topline.
- Challenge Yourself – You’ll be working with teams that face challenges. You will be at the frontline of turning performance around for good and get the chance to make things happen.
- Work Globally – You’ll work closely with local and regional teams to help figure out ways to improve the everyday life of our customers.
- Good time management.
- You can communicate clearly.
- You’re proactive, organized, and detail oriented.
- You are a strategic thinker and work collaboratively.