Canon Europe is the EMEA strategic headquarters of Canon Inc., a global provider of imaging technologies and services. This page represents all our offices in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Founded in 1937, the desire to continuously innovate has kept Canon at the forefront of imaging excellence throughout its 80-year history and has commitments to invest in the right areas and capture growth opportunities. From cameras to commercial printers, and business consultancy to healthcare technologies, Canon enriches lives and businesses through imaging innovation.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: CCNA – Local Technical Support Specialist – DS (Nigeria)
- Location: Abuja
- To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of Canon Office Multi-functional Printers & Solutions
What We Give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support Canon distributors, Channel Partners and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products
- Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding entire Canon Office range of Multi-functional Printers
- Expand Service coverage in the country, Device actions for faster repair time and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Service Development Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria, Ghana & English-Speaking West Africa) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Fair knowledge on Print Management solutions.
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
You will need
- Customer Focus
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent Communicator
- Product Expert
- Analytical skill
- Problem solver
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates should
- Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company