Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs. Apply for the latest career job vacancy in the Canon Recruitment as portal opens.
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Canon Recruitment 2020 / 2021
1). Job Title: Receptionist/Office Manager
Location: Maitama – Abuja (FCT)
- Cannon Projects Limited is currently seeking a vibrant, highly motivated and experienced Female Office Manager to join herFirm located in Maitama, Abuja.
- This position’s core function is to act as an integral part of the foundation of the business and will support the team whilst proactively building and maintaining smooth admin procedures and processes in accordance with Organisation standards.
- The ideal Candidate mustbe extremely organised, have an eye for detail, exceptional communication skills and an ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. She must be meticulous, ensuring accuracy as well as have the capacity to build systematic processes for a growing Organisation.
- Provides daily leadership and support to all back office employees and ensures job performance meets company requirements, and behaviours are in alignment with the Organisation’s culture and identity
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Communicates with Clients, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain company information
- Responsible for organising general office operations and procedures
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and fully monitored
- Implement and maintain administrative procedures and internal controls in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Allocate official tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the Management adequately informed
- Determine current trends and provide a review to management to act on
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of official data
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in; HR, Accounting, Business Administration, Project Management or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in; Office Management, Front Office Administration, or Human Resource Functions
- Advanced aptitude and experience using MS Office Suite, specifically; MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Proficient command of the English language; oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
Deadline: 2nd January, 2021
- UN Women Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Krystal Digital Solutions Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
- SPIE Oil & Gas Recruitment 2021
2). Job Title: CCNA – Technical Service Specialist – WFP
Position ID: 13657
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of Canon Large format printing Systems
What We Give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products
- Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding Canon Large format Printers, Large Format Graphics products including Flatbed printers.
- Expand Service coverage in the country, Device actions for faster repair time and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Service Development Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria & Ghana) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
What We Ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
You Will Need:
- Customer Focus
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent Communicator
- Product Expert
- Analytical skill
- Problem solver.
Application Closing Date