Carlcare Development (Tecno) Jobs Recruitment: Apply for the latest jobs / vacancies in Nigeria today in the Tecno Recruitment 2020.
ABOUT CARLCARE DEVELOPMENT (TECNO)
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Carlcare Development (Tecno) Jobs Recruitment 2020
1). HR and Recruitment Advisor
- We are recruiting for an HR and recruitment advisor for our Outbound Logistics Business, who is a big player in the distribution industry.
- The HR and Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for defining and leading the strategic direction our clients Human Resources and Recruitment function and help to develop HR strategies policies and procedures aligned to the overall objectives of the company.
- Overseeing the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing the job descriptions directory, online and Offline advertising, updating of the company resource plan.
- Strategize on appropriate sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles, with budgetary considerations.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs and college fairs, and similar events, and engage in campus recruitment activities.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting efforts for the organization.
- Determine, measure, benchmark and interpret departmental and organizational KPIs and implement corrective measures where applicable
- Utilize outside resources in order to monitor issues and concerns in employment law, communicating potential changes to senior management.
- Monitoring monthly HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Effectively manage relationship between the company, and its employees.
- Lead, oversee and supervise the recruiting efforts of the company.
- Design HR tools and monitor implementation of HR process improvement across functional areas.
- Manages and facilitates recruitment and selection and HR Process design for clients operating in different industries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Psychology, Business Management, a related field, from a reputable institution. M.Sc degree in related area is a plus.
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SPHR, PHRi, etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in HR – with strong focus on Talent Acquisition; and at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Previous logistics recruitment experience is desired.
- Background in HR advisory or recruitment consulting is a strong advantage.
- Strong understanding of the Nigeria labor and employment legislations.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment.
- Proven skills in business development with the ability to maintain strong relationship and networks.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs; demonstrable experience of delivery ensuring the highest level of performance.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of integrity and professional ethics.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
2). Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to serve as The Accounting Manager for Carlcare Development.
- The Accounting Manager would be responsible for managing various accounting functions, not limited to overseeing the collation and analysis of financial information including general ledger, preparing of financial information and also managing the SAP first-line support
- Work hand in hand with the finance team to ensure effective accounting system.
- Examining company re-occurring and non-re-occurring expenditures and financial control systems.
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- Inspect accounting books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Carry out supplier check and verification, price check for materials, purchases and projects.
- Guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Supervise monthly, quarterly and yearly inventory checks
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with. Build strong awareness on all policy and procedures issues.
- Reviews and verifications of wages, and other benefits where necessary.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of applicable partners’ transactions. Review of incentive payment to partners.
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations and preparing audit reports and commentaries.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role (e.g. Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor), with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of SAP or any ERP Accounting Software
- Experience working with a reputable or multinational company is a bonus
- A strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector is essential.
Competences and Attributes:
- Sound independent judgement.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Track record of working in a cross-functional organization and leading a team is desired.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced, and growth environment.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply: Click the “apply” button below
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.Subscribe to get free job alert from