Carlcare Service Limited (Tecno) Recruitment: Carlcare Recruitment is ongoing. Apply HERE for Tecno recruitment 2020. Carlcare ( Tecno) job vacancies in Nigeria 2020 are available via Carlcare Job Portal.
Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products. With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service.
We are recruiting:
Carlcare Service Limited (Tecno) Recruitment
Job Title: Sales Manager – Consumer Electronics
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be charged with the overall management of sales performance within our consumer electronics division. The person will be responsible for the formulation of business strategy and its implementation, Negotiation and closing of deals with clients, building up sales organization’s ability and customer satisfaction among other responsibilities.
- Undertaking the relevant objectives and tasks of the HQ sales department, in charge of the implementation of the sales strategy and action plans in the relevant region, supporting the decision making of headquarters.
- Collaborate effectively with effective channel resources in consumer electronics industry; promote cooperation between our brand and relevant channel vendors within reasonable timelines.
- Have a deep understanding of the consumer electronics market, regional market and the current situation and needs of customers.
- Formulate business strategies and implementation plans according to local circumstances, coordinate resources to achieve regional business objectives.
- Fully implement the company’s rules and regulations, supervise the standardized incentive management for vendor and partners.
- Ensure productive and professional relationships and negotiations, securing large/relevant client accounts
- Observe and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements where necessary
- Embark on market research to identify customer needs and new market opportunities.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing or similar roles
- Age; 25-40 years before December 2020
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a consumer electronics industry, and at least 2 years working experience in a supervisory role.
- Proven solid understanding or experience in the sale of TV sets or related consumer electronics, required.
- Experience working with a leading consumer electronics company is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Advanced and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Have the overall planning experience of independently coordinating sales and operation.
- Must possess analytical and multitasking skills, as well as ability to work under pressure independently, and with minimal guidance.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
- Have the ability of regional marketing planning, new products, and new business promotion planning implementation, sales channel/method planning, price strategy formulation, and emergency handling.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: