Apply for the latest Carnex Incorporated Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for ongoing 2021 jobs / vacancies recruitment for trainee and entry-level jobs at Carnex Incorporated for OND, HND, BSc holders.
Carnex Incorporated is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the above mentioned positions.
Carnex Incorporated Recruitment 2021
1). Graduate Management Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland
- To be a skilled Graduate Management Trainee must be a self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy, open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Ultimately, must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal, business writing skills, sociable and outgoing. Also possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- A skilled Receptionist must possess minimum of OND/HND/BSc in any Social Science. A strong communication skills and interpersonal skill is required.
2). Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- An excellent Executive Assistant assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks.must prove yourself really valuable to senior management, manage day to day activities and project management, leadership, communication, committed and maintain integrity at all times.
- Ultimately, an excellent Executive Assistant must have the ability to work independently and with professional discretion, process outstanding problem solving skills and a varied skill set. Primary skill will superb organisational daily because you have to manage the CEOs office.
- A skilled Executive Assistant lead must possess minimum of OND/HND/BSc in any Social Science course or discipline but preferably . A strong communication skills and interpersonal skill is required.
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment (Exp. & Entry level Jobs)
- Julius Berger Recruitment 2021
- Guinness Recruitment 2021
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2021 (U.S. Mission Job Portal) | Latest U.S Embassy Job Vacancies (Diploma, Degree)
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment
- United Nigeria (UN) Airlines Recruitment 2021 | Aviation Jobs (WAEC, Diploma, Degree) Entry-Level
Job Location: Ojota
- As the first point of contact and front of house for external visitors, a Receptionist Possibly handle event coordination, both internally and externally, queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence.
- Ultimately, maintain diary management and management of meeting rooms, performing ad-hoc administrative duties, taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis and assisting the HR team with recruitment,on-boarding and termination processes.
- It is imperative that a Receptionist must possess minimum of OND/HND/BSc, a strong customer service skills and polite telephone manner and is well-presented at all times.0 – 2 years Experience.
4). Personal Assistant
Location: Ibeju lekki, Lagos
- An outstanding Personal Assistant act as the point of contact to the CEO among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing. Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming enquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the CEO.
- More so, skilled personal assistant maintain daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports. Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meeting involving the CEO, including preparing agendas, co-ordination or writing paper, and ensuring follow up.