Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Cash Migration Support – Regional (FTW)
Ref No: 2100023186
Job: Business Support and Management
Employee Status: Fixed Term
The Role Responsibilities
- Facilitate migration of Corporate and Commercial Institutional Banking (CCIB) clients from existing S2B Classic platform to the new S2B NextGen platform for their electronic banking needs.
- Maintain oversight over the client listing identified & analysed as suitable for migration.
- Provide support to clients during and after the migration process.
- Coordinate effective feedback management on voice of clients, raising issues to S2B NextGen migrations team and DCDA to deliver enhancements on the S2B platform.
- The role is required to work closely with Client Services Group, Relationship & Client Managers, TB Implementation Team, Transaction Banking Sales, Digital Channels and Data Access & NextGen Migration Team, and be the single point of coordination contact for the country for NextGen migration.
- There will be pre- and post-migration activities to manage.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking and client-facing roles
- Client focused mindset
- Computer competency
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, operate with a sense of urgency and deliver within tight deadlines
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyse reports and identify issues
- Good product/processes knowledge relating to Channels.
- Well organised with strong ability to exercise careful judgement, prioritise appropriately & work independently
- Strong ability to solve problems and sense of ownership to follow through on client issues
- Drive for growth & learning.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online