Apply for the latest Catholic Relief Services CRS Vacancies Recruitment 2021 as portal opens for the ongoing international jobs recruitment for Catholic Relief Services CRS jobs in Nigeria 2021.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
ABOUT Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Founded in 1943 by the Catholic Bishops of the United States to serve World War II survivors in Europe, Catholic Relief Services has Since then, expanded in size to reach more than 130 million people in more than 100 countries on five continents.
For over 75 years, our mission has been to assist impoverished and disadvantaged people overseas, working in the spirit of Catholic social teaching to promote the sacredness of human life and the dignity of the human person. Although our mission is rooted in the Catholic faith, our operations serve people based solely on need, regardless of their race, religion or ethnicity. Within the United States, CRS engages Catholics to live their faith in solidarity with the poor and suffering people of the world.
- Adexen Recruitment 2021
- Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Recruitment
- UN Women Recruitment 2021 Jobs
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Job Recruitment
- Krystal Digital Solutions Recruitment 2021 (SSCE, OND, HND, BSc)
CAREERS AND JOBS
A career at CRS offers an opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of the poor and vulnerable overseas. We operate in over 100 countries and have earned a strong reputation as leaders in humanitarian work. CRS is dedicated to eradicating global poverty, responding to major emergencies and implementing sustainable development solutions. CRS assists people based on need, not creed, race or nationality. Wherever you work and regardless of your role, at CRS you will help create lasting change in the world.
- Basically, candidates must posses relevant and required qualifications for the desired position, and are expected to posses but not limited to or fewer of the under listed qualities, skills or experience:
- Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Experience working with federal and state government and an understanding of the health system in Nigeria
- Strong representational skills and ability to interface with multiple stakeholders, representatives, and partners (including representatives of government agencies) in a professional manner on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and to prioritize competing demands
- Strategic, analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Professional proficiency in English oral and written communication skills; strong demonstrated writing skills required (reports, evaluations)
- Willingness and ability to travel in-country (sometimes on short notice) up to 75% of the time.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Vacancies Recruitment 2021
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is poised to achieving its goals, vision and mission in the growing need for its services, hence the need to continually expand its workforce. Currently CRS is recruitment suitably qualified candidates to occupy various positions. To find and apply for the latest vacancies and jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS), please click “proceed to CRS vacancies” button below: