Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Change Manager
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The Change Manager in the Program Management Office will work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage of required changes.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated and persistent resistance.
- Leverage a change management methodology, process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Ensures process improvement methodologies, project management and delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed.
- Work with team members, decision makers, and client stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business
- B.Sc / HND preferably in Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Operations Research, Organizational Behavior, Mathematics or Finance.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above or related fields or an MBA would be a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Mastery of software application such as Microsoft office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
The Person Must:
- Have a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Have experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Have problem solving and root-cause identification skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online