Chevron Recruitment 2020 | Accounting Officer at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited. Chevron Career Job vacancies at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited.
Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Chevron Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Key Job Responsibilities
- Daily closure of sales made by the cashier.
- Remittance of sales report and sales returns to the internal control unit for verification and vetting.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of stock ledger on a monthly basis
- Remit to the bank promptly daily sales made by the cooperative society
- Prepare payment requests for all verified invoice and keep records of same for tracking purpose.
- Monthly stock count and preparation of a report on commodity profit.
- Receive and confirm all payments for all products and generate online receipts immediately.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of all inflows into our various bank account
- Issue receipts to all direct sales outlets for all payments received
- Prepare promptly sales daybook for all daily sales activities.
- Obtain input of sales from all sales outlets for incorporation into the sales report.
- Recording accounting entries into the company accounting system with accurate figures and proper classification and coding
- Perform all other assigned duties that will enhance profitability and the organisation from time to time.
- To ensure that banking operations are properly managed
- Ensure all invoices are processed promptly for payment and track to ensure all outgoing payment requests attended to timely.
- Ensure accurate and complete collation of all sales made directly and from all other outlets.
- Ensure all sales are properly documented and receipted.
- Ensure all sales are remitted to the bank daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Tools and ERP System
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online