Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with International Oil Companies (IOC’s) and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Identifying and developing wholesale energy supply opportunities in IOCs and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
- Formulation and strategic implementation of new business development initiatives
- Developing and leveraging the company’s business profile and existing relationships
- Tender writing and submission
- 7 years minimum experience as a Business Development Manager within the IOC’s or other Oil & Gas Servicing Company.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Good understanding of the wholesale energy products supply market within Nigeria
- Verifiable network of contacts within the IOC’s/Oil & Gas Industry/Multinationals
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver results
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skill
- Strong background in preparation of bids, negotiation and client relationship management
- A degree (B.Sc, HND) in a relevant field of study with at least a Second Class/Credit grade
- Postgraduate degree / MBA or other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 2nd May, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
- For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006.