EjiCareers – Our client, a media firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief of Staff / Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: One-year contract (renewable annually)
Work Schedule: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday (As a media firm, we are often available on weekends)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a highly experienced and talented staff performance manager who will perform the duties of the Chief of Staff to the Founder of Nairametrics and will also double as Operations Lead (preferably female).
- She will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organization skills.
- Ensures every member of the leadership team achieves their targets set for the organization.
- Ensure approved strategies and initiatives are implemented as and when due.
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance and targets.
- Track performances of all members of the Management Team and escalate non-performance as and when due.
- Enforce adherence to processes and service levels agreement across the business.
- Project the image of Nairametrics across social media, regulators, and the general public.
- Manage all activities, schedules, meetings, engagement of the Founder and Partners.
- Must possess a B.Sc. (Postgraduate Degree is an advantage)
- This employee must have not less than 4 years of working experience in Strategy and Budgeting.
- Experience in HR/Performance Management, Compliance or worked as Executive Assistant/PA.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and experience with report writing.
- Highly disciplined and driven for success.
- Lady not younger than 30 for this position (desired).
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.