Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of group and company operations.
- Work with the board to develop strategic direction across the group and update the board regularly on progress and escalate critical business issues/risk.
- Oversee the development of relevant project proposals and budgets and recommend approval of them before submission to clients.
- Ensure Client relationship development / management.
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet expectation of clients; analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and or to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyze financial and operational reports.
- Minimum of 20 years cumulative experience, 8 of which must have been in a managerial role (Preferably in Nigeria).
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering / Management / Finance and preferably an MBA.
- Must possess strategic perspective and strong analytical skills.
- Financial / commercial management exposure.
- Engineering project management experience.
- Must have experience of working in dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Manpower management.
- Business development.
- Client relation management.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to assess and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Review and amend operational procedures.
- Knowledge of codes and standards as well as safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the business needs.
- Collaborative approach.
- Reliability, sound judgement and discretion.
- B.Sc. Engineering/Management/Finance preferably MBA, Business development, Client relation management, Engineering project management, Financial / commercial management, Manpower management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online