Chief Security Officer at Total Data Limited: Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
We are looking for a qualified professional to serve as Chief Security Officer for one of our clients. The CSO would be responsible for overseeing the safety the security functions of our clients manufacturing operations; ensuring prioritization of safety measures within the organization.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies
- Identifying and reducing risks, limiting liability and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risk.
- Ensures the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Embed efficient and effective security management, awareness and practices
- Monitor security performance to achieve required protections, identify emerging risks, build security capability, mitigate unacceptable security risks, and improve security maturity.
- Manage the entity’s response to security-related crises, incidents and emergencies and establish monitoring mechanisms across the Facility
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Protect the safety of employees, facilities, and the assets of Organization
Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a relevant degree in any area, with a proven track record of 10 years’ work experience in a security management role.
- Must be resident in Sagamu, or its environs
- A strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector is essential
- Previous experience working in a strategic capacity with a security outfit is an added advantage.
- Advanced relevant credentials or training acquired, is a plus.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must be highly trustworthy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.