The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cinema Team Lead
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Team Leader to Monitor & Provide Support.
- Lead by example to ensure Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to meet guests expectations (Be positive & Motivate the team).
- Ensure Guests Film information are always available (film guides, box office tickets and promo materials).
- Check daily and ensure all tills are operatives and resolve any issues immediately.
- Daily Ensure the box office is always clean and organised accordingly.
- Follow daily cashing up procedures and security policy to protect assets and box office revenue. Any cash difference must be resolved immediately.
- Be firm and take immediate action for any Cash or Security Breach to all box office staff.
- Ensure box office staff are presentable and have correct uniform.
- Ensure box office cinema staff are trained on guest service standards.
- Communicate 15 mins morning and evening meeting goals to office staff.
- Daily review of all disciplinary matters, discuss with BMto resolve them.
- Minimum of HND.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Candidate must have led a team in a related industry
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Great organisational skills
- Great Communication skills
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Candidate must have excellent customer service.
- Preferable age range: 24 – 30 years.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Cinema Team Lead – Warri” as the subject of the email.