Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consult with and provides guidance to project stakeholders and managerial staff regarding engineering requirements for the construction of various designs, modifications, and structural repairs.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Determine construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts, and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Direct and supervise all workers for all civil infrastructure works across our project.
- Uses design software and drawing tools to accurately render and communicate designs; plans and designs other necessary and related systems and structures
- Interpret and explain plans and other construction drawings to workers, stakeholders, etc.
- Assess the strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel by testing materials and soil.
- Estimate materials, equipment, and labor needed to determine project costs.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Evaluate construction methods and determine the cost-effectiveness of plans, enforce HSE implementation, etc.
- Monitor project progress and ensures design specifications, safety, and sanitation standards are met.
- HND / B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Construction environment
- Strong specialty in structures
- Membership in any professional Engineering body is compulsory.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, etc.
- Thorough understanding of materials, methods, and tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings and other related structures.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Thorough understanding of safety regulations related to assigned projects
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online