Eko Maintenance Limited – Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects.
- Conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data.
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification with 5-10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.