Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect
Job Number: 1481700
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Customer Success
Employment type: Full-Time
Role type: Individual Contributor
Work site: Up to 50% work from home
- The purpose of the Customer Success Unit is to guide our customers to better deploy, adopt, and gain long-term business value from their investment in Microsoft. In turn, their successes will ensure we grow our Azure consumption. Ultimately, when customers are successful, we are successful.
- Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft in-field strategic accounts segment of our business.
- This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between a customer and Microsoft Azure Applications Development Platform.
- This is a Full time opportunity for fresh grads.
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.