First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cluster Team Lead, End User Support
Job Identification: 267
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Manage the support teams deliver efficient IT desktop support services in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Manage IT Projects Rollout in their regions, evaluate and provide feedback on user experience with deployed IT solutions & services
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities and administration of the Cluster teams
- Analyze team and individual performance, identify weaknesses and strengths, coach and mentor in the area required
- Ensure ATM availability in all on-site and off-site locations within their region.
- Ensure that the teams strictly adhere to bank policies in the discharge of their duties.
- Manage vendors in compliance with agreed Underpinning Contracts
- Manage the decommissioning of hardware devices in locations under their purview.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by other Management Staff of Information Technology
- Management of conflict within the cluster
- Coordinate all support activities in the region under their purview. This includes Support for GHs, RSMs, ASMs, RCMs, BDMs and other Regional Management staffs.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
- Identify training needs and make recommendations to the management.
- Coordinate support teams on quarterly preventive maintenance of systems within their region.
- First Degree in Computer Science and relevant Engineering course. Higher degrees and professional certifications (an added advantage)
- 8 years relevant experience in the banking industry with six year managerial roles.
Application Closing Date
07:44 am: 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online