Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Collation Officer
- Location: Lagos
- Must receive the Job order from Supervisor/Assistant Manager before commencement of operation
- Ensure setting up of the machine according to the manufacturing and process parameters documented in the work and process descriptions.
- Ensure that all required consumables are available before job commencement.
- Ensure that the right core sheets are supplied for the operation.
- The machine must be properly prepared for the order by mounting the right score sheets for collation.
- The production logbook must be filled appropriately with the job ID, Client name, job printing image, order quantity before the commencement
- Proper care and control MUST be taken to ensure that every stage of the production line is well observed and monitored to forestall any mishap or inappropriate production output
- Ensure that the QC officer gives a go-ahead before proceeding with volume production run of the live order
- Responsible for the production quality of the operation and must improve, control and analyze these processes and look for continuous improvement process and understanding of complex technical processes.
- Minimum of OND in the sciences with at least 2 years machine. Operation experience with good knowledge of computer
- Must have worked in a similar environment or have been trained and worked within the Printing press environment for at least 6 months
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2020.
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.