Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Monthly Customer follow up. Send reminders of settlement arrangement and pending payments before they are due.
- Emailing, calling, and negotiating with the delinquent customers or our clients via outbound/inbound phone calls for payments of overdue debt.
- The Tele-collections officer will speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Provide support to customers regarding repayment issues such as remittals, paying off, providing loan balance, etc.
- Ensure that all attempts to collect outstanding debt accounts are pursued with the highest levels of urgency. And outstanding debts targets are met.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas for improvement. Make recommendations to implement improved processes. Reports should be 100% accurate and submitted as at when due.
- University Degree or equivalent standard in any relevant field.
- One year progressive experience working as a Collections Officer in a financial industry.
Application Closing Date