Apply for latest Federal College of Education FCE Asaba Recruitment 2021 jobs, career vacancies. Ongoing FCE Recruitment. Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba began in 1987 at the former Asaba technical College, (ATC) at its temporary site. The College consist of the School of Education, the School of Business Education, the School of Technical Education, the School of Vocational Education and the School of Computer and Science Education. The basic mission of the college is to improve the quality of Technical Education.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position below which will soon be vacant:
Federal College of Education FCE Asaba Recruitment
Job Title: College Bursar
Location: Asaba, Delta
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the College. He/She is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the College.
- Coordinating the financial operations of the College
- Establishing appropriate internal control system
- Advising the Provost on financial matters
- Preparing periodic/annual financial reports of the College
- Developing and installing an efficient accounting system
- Interpreting financial regulations
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Adexen Recruitment 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2021 (Massive Nationwide Recruitment) Entry-level, Exp. Jobs
- African Union (AU) Jobs Vacancies 2021 ($8.076k monthly)
- Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited Recruitment (Diploma, Degree)
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2021
- HR Leverage Africa Recruitment 2021 Jobs (Diploma, Degree)
Qualifications for FCE Asaba Job Vacancies / Recruitment
Candidate must have the following requirements:
- Possession of relevant Master’s Degree in Accounting / Financial Management from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least eighteen (18) years of cognate experience. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of a recognized professional body either ICAN/ANAN
- Must have been a Deputy Bursar on CONTEDISS 15
- Candidate must not be above fifty-nine (59) years of age at the time of submission of application
- Must be computer literate and proficient in relevant accounting applications
- Evidence of a continuous mandatory professional development.
Terms Of Appointment
- The appointment is for a tenure of five (5) years in the first instance, but may be eligible for re-appointment for a second and final term of five (5) years based on satisfactory performance.
- The salary/remunerations are as contained in the Conditions of Service for College Bursar of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria, and may be determined by Government policies from time to time.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application for FCE Asaba Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full Names, Surname underlined
- Marital Status and Number of Children, including the age of each
- Date and place of Birth, Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Current postal address and permanent home address
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association / Bodies
- Work Experience in Chronological Sequence
- Present Employer, Status and Salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with Photocopies of Credentials and other supporting Documents should be addressed to “The Chairman, Governing Council” and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba,
Note: Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address above before the closing date.