Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Location: Nationwide (Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Industry: Food and Beverage
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Business Partnering.
- Work with Regional Sales team to monitor closely customer discounts, claims vs. agreement. Understand deviations vs. planned & build related action plans.
- Provide business partnering support to the Sales & Marketing teams on Pricing decisions and in-year activation (promotion offers/mechanism, trade marketing activities).
- Provide support in commercial planning & forecast and ensure that deviation from plan and forecast is analysed, explained and corrective plan communicated to the commercial team(s).
- Provide support on financial simulation & projections to support Sales & Marketing teams for Brand & Business Review exercise.
- Innovations (NPD) Tracking performance of the NPD against overall Sales target & Brand P&L target.
- Developed financial metric to measure and track price/volume variance and build commentary to drive action.
- Work with Regional Sales team to build a bottom-up forecast by partner and track performance vs. actual.
- Drive value chain analysis by partner.
- Perform Partners’ account reconciliation exercise with the AR team • Provide support to customers to reconcile outstanding debt.
- Cross Organizational Collaboration: work effectively across functions, accounts, channels, and geographies; understands and effectively works in Suntory’s matrix structure.
- Developed good understanding of the Route-To-Market Strategies for different Customer channels within the region. Reporting & Analysis.
- Provide detail analysis of Gross to Net sales & A&P Actual month landing to Sales and Market team on monthly basis.
- Promotional Effectiveness: Evaluates promotion results effectively, interprets outputs and recommends timely action.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects.
- Support in the analysis of Sales & Marketing Capex requests and follow spends/payments vs. plan.
- Play active role in the Period end close, Quarterly and Year-end close.
- Monthly preparation of cost centres reporting.
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecast and model.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- 3 years + Experience in FMCG business ideally on Sales & Marketing finance partnering.
- Ability to build good working relationships internally and externally.
- Analytical and logical.
- Flexible and able to adapt readily to a changing environment.
HMO Pension 13th Month
Application Closing Date