Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the role below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Job ID: R17652
Location: Port Harcout, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- Has responsibility for the development and execution of the sales strategy for a small to medium cluster, geographic area, terminal or tradelane.
- Leads a local sales team to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets.
- Creates, articulates and drives the local strategies for different customer segments. Leverages understanding of the local business environment to support development of the sales strategy. Maintains senior relationships with top accounts.
- Makes joint sales calls with sales representatives and channel managers.
- Ensures optimal activity management and account management to truly understand customers and their needs.
- Oversees forecasting and budgeting processes to align with business goals. Drives campaigns to generate a healthy pipeline and yield.
- Possess relevant qualifications
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online