Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Liaison Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Function / Domain: Corporate Communications
Slots: 2 Opneings
- Work for organizations that have significant interaction with the general public, such as police departments, community groups, or federal agencies.
- One common duty of a community liaison officer is to give safety presentations to community organizations and schools.
- He also may work to improve problematic areas, neighborhoods, or cities and visit with citizens to increase crime awareness and prevention.
- Additionally, community liaison officers may also host or attend regular community meetings.
- Community liaison officers might assist with victims of crime by providing financial, legal, or law enforcement guidance. Similarly, community.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Community liaison officer must have a B.Sc Degree or HND in any Social or Physical Sciences
- Experience in Year(s): 4
- He must have excellent communication skills, be in good physical shape, and be able to work with a variety of people.
- He or she must also have strong organizational skills and have effective plans in place for improvement
- Additionally, community liaison officer also need to be involved in the communities in which they serve.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online