Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager (Francophone Africa)
Location: Nigeria – Remote
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
About the job
- Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Binance is looking for a Community Managers who can support our online and offline presence in Francophone Africa.
- The ideal talent will be based in Ivory Coast.
- Grow and manage our local online and offline communities via various social platforms
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding
- Brainstorm, implement, and facilitate online/offline events, meet-ups and concepts
- Develop/maintain relationships with community leadersIncrease reach, engagement and conversion through social media and content marketing strategies
- Develop/maintain collaboration with crypto communities/channelsProduce unique content for social media (Telegram, FB, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Localize Binance’s global content to FrenchManage educational component of our Campus Ambassador Program
- Identify additional avenues to build community, KOL/ Affiliates Management
- Native or fluency in French and English language ability
- Based in Francophone Africa (preference for Côte d’Ivoire)
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong execution and coordination skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media : Instagram, Facebook)
- Experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to Multitask with great time management skills needed
- Likes to educate and empower
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world’s no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE