Lekki Freeport Terminal, part of the CMA-CGM Group, is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport, namely Lekki Port.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefit Analyst (Local – within Nigeria)
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Indirect reports to: Head of Human Resources
Reports To: Deputy Head of Human Resources
- Under the general guidance of the Head of Human Resources ensure efficient & high-quality supervision for the compensation and Benefit team for all compensation related matters making sure that no benefit related issues are behind in the organisation,
- Organizes the work assignments among the various compensation and benefit teams members, researches and ensures that pay policy is equitable and justifiable.
- Administers the employees’ perfect rewards and smart benefits. Assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust, and satisfaction. The goal is to attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing our company’s profile as best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices follow current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value.
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
- Controls payroll system.
- Generates, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on payroll
- Ensure monthly preparation of payroll.
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance
- Proven working experience as a Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience on how payroll system works.
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional HR certification is a plus
- Experience in terminal operations is needed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online