Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Intern (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for highly innovative and knowledge-driven NYSC Interns with strong academic achievements and good communication skills to join our Compliance department.
- Minimum of Second-class lower Degree (BA / BSc) in Law, Business Administration or Finance
- With 0 – 3 months experience, we are more than happy to teach you.
- All we ask? Come along with an innovative mind and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics, reliability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Call-up / Posting Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.