Dominion Consulting is a full-cycle management consulting and creative solution company that works with SMEs, large corporations, religious bodies, NGOs, public sectors, health providers, FMCG, I.T, Automobile, academic institutions, financial institutions, and investment houses, local and international organizations in Africa.
We are positioned to optimize business performance in sales, marketing, strategy, leadership. Consultants and partners of Dominion Consulting have helped over 100 businesses grow systematically in the last 10 years through our well-thought-out consultancy services. We currently require the services of a Computer Operatorfor placement in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying and correcting file and system errors
- Performing data processing operations according to abusiness production schedule
- Performing backup procedures to reduce the risk of data loss
- Maintaining computer equipment and inventory and organizing repairs as needed
- Maintaining and managing processing logs and run procedures manuals
- Answering questions and troubleshooting problems for users.
- SSCE / OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a computer operator.
- Advanced knowledge of computer electronics including circuit boards, chips, processors, and peripheral equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems, Enterprise, networking, and Office software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Good typing skills.
- Communication skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2021.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.