Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Can you be our guests’ fountain of knowledge? Nothing must be too much trouble, a genuine people’s person who can make every moment matter. If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we’re looking for people just like you!
- At Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Welcomes guests to the hotel.
- Maximises customer satisfaction and utilisation of hotel facilities by promoting hotel restaurants and other services to customers,
- Keeps self-updated on all local events, sights, restaurants, activities etc., in order to provide customers with updated information, and assistance,
- Arranges for special services requested by guests.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
- A natural happy smiler with a positive Yes I Can! attitude.
To Be discussed.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online