The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
The successful candidate will among others do the following:
- Type mail-able documents that are error free for operational / administrative use.
- Process, manage and coordinate relevant documents, data / information and other resource tools relating to the activities of the department to drive the growth and achievement of set goals
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goals.
- Must have a National Diploma in Secretarial Administration, must be someone who is intelligent, highly confidential, firm but levelheaded, able to work under pressure, disciplined, quality and result driven.
- S / he must have a minimum of 4 years cognate experience in a structured setting.
- Must possess excellent administrative and communication skills; must be a team player and able to coordinate team members to achieve expected results.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, attaching their typed CV and photocopies of their credentials to “The General Secretary / CEO” through this e-mail address: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
All applicants must click the link below to fill the “Application Form” that must be submitted along with the applicant’s CV and other relevant documents.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.