Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise sub-contractors by selecting and evaluating them as well as monitoring and controlling their performance.
- Travel to and supervise multiple sites during the course of a day
- Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
- Fulfill human resource needs by hiring, training, scheduling, assigning, coaching, and disciplining employees; adhering to procedures and policies; recommending compensation; and communicating job expectations
- Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses
- Approve projects by gaining approvals from buyers and performing inspections at critical phases
- Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements.
- Maintain healthy and safe work environment by enforcing procedures and standards and complying with legal regulations.
- Prevent interruptions and fines by enforcing and fulfilling codes.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in Business construction management or engineering)
- Minimum of five years in the construction industry with some leadership experience Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work
- Ability to lead others in the completion of a schedule budget guidelines and customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer proficient with experience in MS Excel Project and Word
- HMO, Pension and 13th month salary.
Application Closing Date