Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We invites applications from suitably qualified individual consultants to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Emergency Transport Systems
- Consultancy services for technical support in documenting Models of referral and emergency transport systems identify lessons and outline recommendations for a harmonized approach to referral and linkage, with additional guidance on state-wide implementation of ETS in Sokoto State.
- Palladium invites applications from suitably qualified individual consultants to provide technical support to develop an effective referral system to ensure a close relationship between all levels of the health care levels and helps to ensure people receive the best possible care closest to home. It also assists in making cost-effective use of hospitals and primary healthcare services.
- In this Request for Proposal, Palladium expects applicants to develop a customized solution and proposal to Palladium for consideration. Bidders are required to provide justification for the work proposed or methodology to be adopted. This will be a Best Value procurement.
- In fiscal year 2020/2021, IHP in Sokoto will provide technical assistance to PHC teams, LGHAs, and Secondary hospitals to improve functionality of referral systems through the Consultant IHP will use quality improvement processes to analyse the referral system and test solutions to remove barriers.
- IHP will work to strengthen and expand existing emergency transport schemes through capacity building. Emergency transport would address transport for all emergency danger signs, particularly during pregnancy, intrapartum, the post-natal/newborn period and for child survival emergencies including severe and life-threatening cases of pneumonia, fever, diarrhoea and malnutrition. The consultant will serve as a lead in providing technical assistance to the SMOH and its agencies to explore models to strengthen and expand existing emergency transport schemes and document the lessons learnt and recommendations.
Type of Contract
- This is a firm fixed price deliverable-based contract. The consultant is expected to satisfactorily accomplish the deliverables before he/she gets paid for that deliverable.
- The IHP Chief of Party reserves the right to confirm if a deliverable is delivered adequately or otherwise. No price change is expected after contract is signed. IHP will not pay for cost of any deliverable that is not complete, of quality or on time.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021 by 11:59pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the instructions as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) and submit to: [email protected]
- No late application will be received after the deadline.
- For more details concerning this consultancy and other associated application tools, please visit the link provided above.