Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contact Centre Officer – Hausa
Job ID: 56480
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Agents are to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) in their day-to-day activity as well as provide channels to improve on the current processes to enhance world-class service delivery to clients.
- Also to act as the first contact person for all clients’ enquiries
Contact clients and provide pension service information via outgoing calls:
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients’ enquiries.
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
Provide prompt resolution of requests on Remedy Helpdesk:
- Achieve100% treatment of Calls and SMS requests on Remedy Helpdesk within service level agreement.
- Achieve zero error rate in Remedy Helpdesk resolutions and 100% reconciliation of all requests on Remedy.
- Ensure Zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Process all Transactional Notification Service (TNS) for clients:
- Achieve ≥95% monthly SMS delivery rate.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of all call/SMS logged requests on Remedy.
- Achieve zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Document all call information on NAV Notes Management:
- Ensure interactions are captured on NAV for all outgoing Calls as well as SMS.
- Agents must ensure a 100% tagging of client’s interaction for SIPML clients.
Providing reports on telephone interactions with clients:
- Accurate and Timely collation and submission of weekly, monthly and yearly error-free reports assigned to agents.
Displaying Professionalism/Product knowledge when interacting clients:
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages. Hausa and either Yoruba/Aba
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online