Management FIRST – Our client, a Beauty Clinic, is recruiting a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A content creator writes and publishes various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles and social media posts.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content
- Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.