MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Device Logistics and Support, Fixed Broadband
Job Identification: 1493
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: Manager, Device Logistics and Support
Division: Fixed Broadband
- Manage device quality surveys and ensure end-to-end tracking of device availability at the channels
- Develop and continuously update device allocation/availability plan by channel, cycle and quarter
- Align with sales teams to ensure consistent sales activities to drive uptake
- Engage the regions to follow up on device allocation requirements, swaps, returns etc.
- Track channel device performance to target/allocation
- Execute on all periodic device related initiatives
- Manage relationship with NWK,MKT,IT and other service providers
- Ensure optimal customer experience on all broadband devices
- Develop on-ground feedback and survey mechanism with broadband customers
- Work with regional field sales staff in the area of logistics and planning to undertake effective sales activities
- Work with marketing, IT, and NWK to ensure device quality management
- First Degree in Social Sciences or Engineering
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience in project planning, engineering, sales/marketing or related function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Telecoms experience would be an advantage
- Experience working in a medium organization.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022 at 23:59.