Apply for latest globacom recruitment as glo Career job portal opens for 2020 / 2021 recruitment. Globacom Limited is Africa’s fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tilte: Coordinator Experience Centre
- We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The centers will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers.
- The centers are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services, while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
- We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position above.
- Responsible for generating unique business plans, designs and strategies for meeting market objectives.
- Responsible for all the operational and strategic escalations affecting the delivery of objectives
- Manage the overall Business of Experience Centers.
- Inspire customer advocacy and increase revenue across the organization.
- Reinforce brand preference by actively driving the Innovative perception of the brand
- Responsible for driving the digital best practice and automation of operations across the organization.
- Active development of approaches regarding products and services in accordance with global best practice.
- Maintain excellent relationships with partners, vendors and customers.
- Responsible for Dashboard reporting to the Management.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy to nurture excellent customer relationships
- Responsible for team’s knowledge development as required to keep step with new Technologies
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Senior Commercial and Technology role in Telecommunications or FMCG of a Blue Chip Company.
- Skilled at negotiating and influencing decision makers.
- Prior track record of coordinating various units within a business to deliver excellent first class services.
- Good knowledge of business and product development.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Consistent, professional appearance and mannerism.
- Friendliness, active listening and should be able to manage internal & external customers.
- Should be a solutions provider with a problem solving attitude.
- The position attract competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
How to Apply for globacom vacancy
To apply successfully, please see “method of application” below
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.