Overland Airways is an IATA certified airline duly licensed by Federal Ministry of Aviation and Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) providing aircraft charter and scheduled flight services within and outside Nigeria.
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to our customers and target audience
- Develop and send out company communication content, including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the products, services or activities of the company.
- Manage inquiries from customers, media and the public in general
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with journaliists
- Maintain an up-to-date media database
- Indentify opportunities to promote brand and draft plans for or manage company’s public events when necessary.
- Monitor mentions of the company in the media and collate analytics.
- Escalate issues to the management as it arises
- Update company website and manage company’s social media platforms
- Knowledge of Aviation and French is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English language and other related fields
- 1-2 years corporate communications experience in a reputable corporate establishment.
- Excellent and demonstrable corporate communications skills
- Sound knowledge of online communication and media management skills.
- Be a team player with excellent leadership and coordination skills
- Demonstrable editorial skills
- Capacity for analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be highly adaptable
- Between the ages of 22-28
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online