Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Performance Management Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Corporate Performance Management Lead
- This role is responsible for assisting the corporate performance management lead in monitoring the performance of all business units and departments against their score cards / KPIs.
- Co-ordinate with various business units and departments of IE to obtain inputs for KPIs/ MIS and regulatory reporting.
- Review the alignment between departmental targets and individual targets; make changes in the KPI parameters, if required etc.
- Support the process of preparing of performance reports – data for departments, regulatory agencies and other government parastatals.
- Support the process of translating the updated strategy into the scorecard map and objectives.
- Support corporate performance management lead to facilitate and coach the executive team in selecting targets and identifying the strategic initiatives required to achieve targeted performance on the scorecard measures.
- Support the corporate performance management lead to conduct training and education courses on the Scorecard management system, and serves a resource to coach, educate, train, and assist management team about the scorecard methodology and tools.
- Coordinate and collect data from the metric owners, staff or departments and business unit on monthly basis.
- Manage and maintain the scorecard systems and develop necessary reports for the CEO and the Board.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by Line Manager and Head of department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Economics, Statistics, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience from related sector/ organisation with understanding of corporate strategy/ performance monitoring.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online